Wednesday 28 January 2009

Girlfriend Sharon

Well I told you in a few posts back that I had an Alota stamp named after me by Helene, well she arrived yesterday evening and here is a card I've made with her just this minute.


The image is called "Girlfriend Sharon" and is part of a range all named after the Design Team.
The bow is also from Alota and matches perfectly with Sharon's hat. I've paper pieced the images using the same papers as the backgrounds. They are all from Basic Grey and are called Stella Ruby. I then just added the coppery brads.

You can find all the girl stamps here http://www.alotarubberstamps.com/ars/viewGroup.asp?bid=1845967996&sub_category_id=395 along with all the other brand new stamps.

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

What a lovely image Shary, she is already just as famour as you are. Great paper piecing with the BG. Hugs from Desire

Deb said...

wow Shary, what an honour to have a stamp named after you, she is fab! Love your card too!

Annie said...

ooo I love the socks! how wonderful to have a stamp named after you and I love how you put her on the card with those warm colours - could do with some warmth just now! hugs, annie x

amanda stokes said...

Fab card and such a cute image.hugs amanda xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Shary, such a cute image and i love the gorgeous papers. Hugs Nikki x

Trina said...

What a cute image!! Congratulations on having a stamp made after you!! I think that's awesome!! Great coloring and a cute layout on this card too!