Sunday 11 January 2009

Printable Stamps

I have just found out about a new company called Worldwide Printable stamps. They are a brand new printable stamp company, so you can download your images from the net. I ordered a set and they were with me in no time at all. The image I have used on this card is from a Bee my valentine set. But it's quite a versatile set and doesn't have to be used for just Valentine's cards.
Here's my card


I have cut out the image using a circle nestabilitie and layered it onto two scallops. I've coloured the image with promarkers. This image is only one out of the four images in the set. All the papers are from 3 Bugs in a rug - Rhapsody. On the ribbon I have tied a little silver butterfly charm that came off a pair of my daughter's old trousers!!! The bloom has a little silver spacer in the middle too. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I stamped it straight onto the paper and then clear embossed it.


3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous Shary. Thanks for sharing the info re the printable online stamps. Hugs from Desire

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Shary, love the image and the wonderful dp you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Annie said...

too cute Shary! love your colouring and the pretty papers, and the sweet butterfly charm. hugs, annie x