Wednesday 21 January 2009

For this week's theme on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge we have a recipe of

one, two & three.

1 button, 2 ribbons and 3 flowers

So with that in mind I created this ATC


First of all I cut a piece of light green cs to the size of an ATC. I then cut a piece of white card a little smaller and embossed the background onto it using a cuttlebug folder. To make the pattern stand out I inked over it with a sponge. The image has been coloured with promarkers. I then added one of my ribbons to the bottom of the ATC. I adhered the image with 3D pads and added the little gems. Now the image already has 2 flowers on it so I just added the other bloom to make the three up. I threaded a thin cream ribbon through the button and then I had completed the recipe.

Remember you can now use anything on your ATC so why not have a go this week? You can find all the details here

http://tildaandfriends.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this is too cute Shary, I adore the colours and love the little flower and button, Roll on Spring! Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

Shary your scruffy teddy ATC is just adorable! hugs, annie x

Card Making Nut Jo said...

Wonderful ATC! I just happened across your blog. Delighted to see Tatty Teddy as I am a HUGE fan of him!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is so so sweet!! I love this adorable image!! TFS! :)

Charith said...

Wow Shary, what an adorable ATC! Such a cuddly image! Great colors. Love it.

Maria said...

Oooh, so cute Shary!! I love that bear. He is totally adorable!! Love the colors and the way you colored him!! Awesome job!!

Maria

Ali Watson said...

This is just adorable Shary. So cute.