Thursday 29 January 2009

In Style - Thankful Thursday

In Style stamps have a challenge on a Thursday called Thankful Thursday. Each week a member of the DT put up a sketch to follow. This week it was the turn of Jennie.


Here's the sketch for this week

And here is my card and I remembered to put thank you on it this time!

The stamp I have used is from In Style stamps and she is called Pam. Wish I looked that glamorous when I am walking Milly!! It has been coloured with promarkers. The sentiment is from Snag 'em stamps. I have used Basic Grey Mellow papers for this one. My thinking is that you walk a dog in the park and the background paper is showing a girl in a park??

You don't have to use an In Style stamp but it's good if you do. I know not many Europeans have heard of In Style, but I'm trying to spread the word. :0) The only other rule is that you have to have the words "Thank you" or "Thanks a lot" something along those lines.

7 comments:

Jennie said...

Shary, this is so sweet! Love the combination of the Mellow dp..it is as though she is in the park. Great take on the sketch challenge!

Deb said...

fabulous card Shary, love the stamp, and she is very glam for dog walking, i usually have my wellies on! The papers are a great match for this image.
I will post on snaps in scotland again, just kind of got out of the habit but I have been meaning to! Thanks for asking!

Linnie said...

fab card lovely colours and layout
linniex

Jo said...

Fantastic card Shary with a great image and gorgeous papers.

Maria said...

Hey Shary!! Awesome job on the sketch challenge. Love the colors of your card, the fabulous designer paper and the unique changes you made to the layout!
Beautifully done!!

Maria

CraftyC said...

Love your card Shary, the stamps, papers, everything!
Clairexx

Cathy said...

I love this one too!! So cute. Perfect paper with this image!!
Smiles, Cathy