Monday 5 January 2009

In Style Match Book

Still snowing here and lots on the ground, so much so that Rob couldn't get into camp so he's been home all day. Wonder if the kids will be able to start back to school tomorrow?

Anyway enough waffling , today I made this little matchbook. I was thinking that you could add a little sachet of bath salts for the inside.
So today's In Style girl is called Sheree. I've paper pieced her bath with the same paper I used for the covering of the matchbook. It's Papermania Retro. The other parts of the image have been coloured in with promarkers and the bubbles have been covered with stickles. I added some ribbon along the centre bottom and I had already punched it with a Martha Stewart border punch. Just some sparkly stick ons and a bloom, with a spacer (kindly given to me by Michelle :0) ) to finish.

Tomorrow I'll be showing you the last In Style girl.

5 comments:

Donalda said...

Oh this is so pretty dear. What a wonderful idea

cats whiskers said...

Hi Shary what a bad blogger I have been and you have some lovely stuff that I have missed on here, promise to be good in 2009. Hope you have a wonderful 2009, and wrap up warm hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card, I love it Shary and the paper piecing looks fab. I alsot love these Martha punches and wish they weren't so difficult to get hold of. Hugs, Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love those images. Hope it warms up soon.

Annie said...

what a fabulous gift idea, and lovin' this gal in the bath! hugs, annie x