Friday 23 January 2009

Just for fun

I made this card just for fun, I always seem to be making things for challenges or DT work so I thought I'd make this one just because I like using the images so much.

The images and sentiment are from an Ethel and Murray unmounted sheet set. I stamped them with black stazon and then clear embossed them. I've then coloured them with promarkers. For the sentiment layer I sponge inked all over it with a brown ink. The papers are from 3 Bugs in a rug and they are called Rhapsody. I then just added the gold brads to each of the corners.

8 comments:

Ali Watson said...

This is fantastic Shary think I NEED these stamps they are hilarious. Have a lovely weekend.

Leann said...

Oh Shary ~ I LOVE it!!!!!
Hugs x

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so funny, love the fun card.

Desire Fourie said...

Sjoe, I had a real giggle now ... in a way there is a little something true about this. Glad you have also sorted the pic enlargement thing in your post. I also discovered it through a friend who suggested, that you should not moved your pictures around in your post, but rather write/blog around the pictures and it worked for me. Have a great weekend. Hugs from Desire

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Shary i love these cards you've been making. Where can i get these stamps from hunny? if you could email me and let me know i would be really grateful. Hugs Linda x

littlepopits@aol.com

Helena said...

This is so funny, love the saying!!!
Excellent card!
xxxx

Arianne said...

What a great card!
The images are so funny and the saying.....ROFLOL!

Annie said...

oh Shary this is just fabulous! that sentiment is so perfect, and true! with those cute images. hugs, annie x