Tuesday 18 November 2008

Alota Rubber Stamp Group

Are you like me and love all the Alota rubber stamps? Well over on Paper Craft Planet there is a new group just for Alota stamps. We even have a challenge on the go for everyone to join in with. It's our first challenge and it's a grab bag challenge. All you have to do is upload a photo of one of your Alota creations into the Paper Craft Planet gallery and Helene (the owner) will use a random generator to pick a winner.
To find out all the details just pop over to here

http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/alotarubberstamps

Hope to see you over there!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've joined the group Shary but don't have any stamps yet. i did win one on SFOS but haven't received it yet :( when I get it I will join in. I just bought some prismas so stamps are off the budget the mo. I had a noisy on the AS websitte what a fab selection.