Tuesday 25 November 2008

House Mouse Monday Challenge

Another week so another House Mouse challenge and this week the theme over on the House Mouse Monday Challenge blog is Polka Dots.

And here's my effort

The image is called Happy Hoppers "Love Bunny". So cute! I've used promarkers to colour it in and I have stamped and layered it onto nestabilitie circles. Now all the papers I've used I got as a gift from someone so sorry I don't know who makes them. The corners are cut from an Ellison thin cut photo corner die. The flowers are from Prima. For the sentiment I punched out the shape with my SU window word punch and used a SU set called warm words for the sentiment. The ribbon is from my stash.

The DT always make really gorgeous cards for the HM challenges. If you want to see them and join in, the blog is here

http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/

Oh and something to cheer me up, I won last week's prize from Jennifer's Page at a time! Not very often I win anything! So I was chuffed.

20 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Shary. Those colours are beautiful and would cheer anyones day up. x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh I love the fabulous colours and the fab flowers and ribbon, Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured as always, Hugs, Nikki x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Awh, now that is just so sweet! Very cute card!

Becky said...

Wow! So adorable Shary! The mouse looks so real to life! Love the colours too!
Love Becky xx

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! I love the rich colors you used and that bunny is so adorable. Your coloring is outstanding! Fantastic job on the challenge!

Carmen O. said...

OMG this card is just gorgeous! I love the image, the bright colors and the ribbon adds the perfect touch.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shary, the bunny image is adorable and I love the gorgeous colours. Debbie x

nessy said...

gorgeous card shary ~beautifully coloured!! ~ such a cute ,sweet image
vanessa xx

Annie said...

fabulous card Shary and another cute image! hugs, annie x

CraftyC said...

Aww, so sweet and love the colours!
Clairex

Nancy said...

Shary, not only is your card adorable, I love the background for your blog. So very pretty. I am new to card making so am not familiar with promarkers and Prima flowers. When you said "SU window word punch", may I ask what company that is? Also, I see others referring to DT. Is this for design team? Thanks, Nancy

Jennifer Scull said...

Congrats on winning last week! how fun!

I love all your polka dots! you did such a great job! and I like the way you layered your flowers to create the lollipop! tooooo cute!

debby4000 said...

Oh bless this is gorgeous, wonderful work with image.

Annie said...

what a darling image and love those polka dots - and I need to make a baby card quick! hugs, annie x

Cazzy said...

I love your colours, so cheery.

Joanne said...

I lkove it!!! The colors are so rich. Great card!

Lorraine said...

so sweet. Woonderful coloring! love it! tfs

theneon said...

Shary -- I love this card! You've done an outstanding job -- just like always. Thanks for sharing. And, I love your Santa motif on your blog (or whatever your call it -- I'm new to the blogging world). Martha Kay

Janneke said...

Great card. Thank for joining us at HM&F

X Janneke

Els G. said...

Love your card! It's gorgeous! Love the colours you chose!
Els
x