Thursday 6 November 2008

The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

Another challenge completed again this week. I start the week thinking I won't make this one but then I find the time to do it.
The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge has a sketch this week by Jill but with a twist..... you have to use pink, brown and white.

So here is the sketch
And here is my card

Not a good photo as it is so dark and gloomy here this morning. I've used a new Sugar Nellie stamp called MacBeth from Funky Kits. I've coloured him in with promarkers. The papers are from a Sarah's cardmaking kit which I got months ago and now can't remember who makes them , sorry. The welcome sentiment is from a Stampin Up set called Warm Words. I just added the brown ribbon , some gems and the photo corner.

You can find the Secret Crafter blog here

http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Annie said...

just too cute Shary! love the bright colours for a new baby card. hugs, annie x

Debbie said...

This is such a cutie love the image, Hugs Debbie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Shary, love the cute image and the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Oh he's so cute Shary and fab colours

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Shary, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Donalda said...

Shary this is just so adorable dear. Such a cute stamp and so beautiful colored dear

Rach said...

A gorgeous card Shary, love how you have coloured your image and the gorgeous papers. Hugs rachxx