Monday 24 November 2008

Elzybell's Christmas Card

I don't think I've shown this card yet. I made it for the Christmas Elzybell's competition.


I've used an Elzybell's stamp called "Carol Singers" and they have been coloured in with promarkers. I've layered them onto old olive cs. All the papers are from Stampin Up and are a now retired designer paper series set called Dashing. All the layers have been stitched with a zig zag stitch in red. Just some green and red gems to finish off and a HOTP ribbon.

I didn't win but I did get an honourable mention. :0)


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love this card with its happy Xmas colour combo. Lovely image as well which you've coloured beautifully. Hugs from Desire

Annie said...

they are cute carol singers and love the colours you chose, the layers and the red stitching - my machine has made it upstairs to the craft room, just needs dusting off now! hugs, annie x