Monday 24 November 2008

Another Elzybell

This card is for the Elzybell's blog challenge. This time it was a sketch.

Here is the sketch

Here is my card


I've used a blue cardstock layered onto a square, white card. I then cut out the 3 strips from some Basic Grey papers (ahh can't remember the name now!). I cut the circles out using my nestabilities. The image and sentiment are both from Elzybell's. They are both in a set called "cold nose warm heart". Coloured in with promarkers and a little bit of clear star pen. I then just added the two photo corners, snowflake brads and ribbon.


2 comments:

Annie said...

cute card, if a little chilly! it's even cold in Cornwall tonight! hugs, annie x

Tara Godfrey said...

Too cute, Shary!!!! I love the sentiment and the colours and pp is gorgeous!!!
I have a little something for you on my blog! If you've already received it then don't worry about passing it on again!
Hugs, TaraG