Tuesday 4 November 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge

This week's theme is...


Fluffy Stuff
After last week's scares, this week we are going all soft and fluffy! We
would like you to create an ATC and add in some soft stuff, this could be fun
flock, Flower Soft, maribou feathers or anything else that's soft and
fluffy.


Here is my ATC

I've used one of the new images from Magnolia's Holiday Collection. She's been coloured in with promarkers and highlighted with a signo white pen. The papers and sentiment are both from HOTP . I wound two different coloured fibres around the top of the card for the "fluffy" theme. To add a bit of bling I used some red and green gems.

If you would like to have a go at this week's challenge you can find the Tilda & Friends ATC challenge blog here

http://tildaandfriends.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Cute ATC! And I love this new Tilda. I like your colours.I haven't forgotten about the info I said I would find out for you! Still on the case!

Judy x

Donalda said...

This is just beautiful dear. Gorgeous coloring to as always

Annie said...

she is a cutie and I love her hair wreath. fabby colouring and colours, and of course I love the bling! hugs, annie x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous ATC Shary, I love this Tilda