Monday 24 November 2008

Snowy Monday

Here is what greeted us this morning outside the back window...

The kids had a great time walking to school in it but I had a pretty hairy trip!!! It was Milly's first snow and she wanted to run around and roll in it nearly pulling me over. The two eldest have an hour and a half trip to school on a bus I wonder how long it will take them today. I'm thinking that I will get a phone call saying they will all be home early today as it is still snowing. (scrap that the two eldest's bus got turned back!) Better get cracking on my DT work then before they all get here!

Have a great day whatever the weather is like where you are. :-)

1 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

That is so beautiful! Aberdeen is very much like that today too! So, it will be like home from home!
Judy x