Wednesday 12 November 2008

Paper Craft Planet

I found a new site this morning called Paper Craft Planet. Lots of groups to join in with and one of the was a sketch challenge. There is a new one every Saturday.

Here is this week's sketch

And here is my take on the sketch



I've used a House Mouse image called "Mudpie Munch". I've coloured it with promarkers and it has been stamped onto a nestabilitie circle. All the papers and chipboard shapes are from a Cosmo Cricket set. I also stitched around the papers with a coral thread.

12 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Thank you for your comment!!!! I left you one on paper craft planet .. about this card. I adore it. So cute and so sweet!!!! My first ever stamps were a few house mouse. ((I still need this one:) )) Great detail, beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Oh this is lovely Shary! Gorgeous mouse and your paper is so funky! LOL Lynn x

Emma said...

Oh wow, this card is really gorgeous. Everything about it is perfect. x

Rach said...

awwwww, so cute Shary. looks fabulous. hugs rachxx

Rachel said...

This is Gorgeous!!! i love your coloring.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute Shary, gorgeous card

Desire Fourie said...

This is just too gorgeous. One can't help but just love that cute little house mouse. Great stitching around the edges. Hugs from Desire

simplyfairies said...

fabbidozo...

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Shary, and fab papers!
Clairex

Tara Godfrey said...

Shary, This is a super cute card! I love the paper...really pretty colours! The image is coloured so beautifully!!!
hugs, TaraG

Annie said...

love those papers and your stitching Shary, and the adorable little mouse! I have an award for you on my blog. hugs, annie x

Tara Godfrey said...

Hey Shary!
Tag!!!! your it!
Hope you don't mind!
Hugs, TaraG