Tuesday 18 November 2008

House Mouse Monday Challenge

It's challenge #14 for the House Mouse Monday Challenge blog and the theme is

All about Christmas

Here's my card
Grr I try to fix the red every time but it always comes out so glarey!! Anyways I've used a House Mouse image called Kitty Snuggle. Coloured in my usual way with promarkers and a little bit of sakura clear star pen on the lights. I'm sorry I don't know who makes the papers as I've used some last bits from a Sarah's cardmaking kit that I got last year!! All the brads are from another kit I had last year and they are made by HOTP. I haven't put a sentiment on yet as I don't usually until I know who it is going to.

The DT on the House Mouse blog have made some gorgeous cards (but don't they always!) why not go and have a look. The blog is here http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh I just love these cute images you keep tempting me with Shary, your card and image is gorgeous, Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

such a cute little image of the kitty under the tree! another fabulous christmas card Shary! hugs, annie x

Monique said...

It's beautifull Shary !! I love it.

Hugs Monique

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous card great use of the image and papers ,Dawnxx

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Shary and that stamp is beautiful!
Clairex

nessy said...

oh what a very special house mouse card!! love the rich xmas colours!!
vanessa xx

Lorraine said...

this is so cute. love the papers you used to create this. the ribbon and the bows are perfect touches to a wonderful card. tfs

Carolyn Bounds said...

This card is breathtakingly beautiful!!! Everything is positively PURR-fect!!! (O:I was going to write PAWS-itively, but I thought it would be a bit much:O) I LOVE IT, Shary!!!! You know I am one of your biggest fans!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Janneke said...

Pretty card ;)

Thanks for joining the H&M challenge :D

X Janneke

simplyfairies said...

Its fabulously cute I lurve it...

theneon said...

You've done made some beautiful contributions to your blog since loading up the House Mouse challenge and I've enjoyed looking at all of them. You do beautiful work. The red looks great. Martha Kay, aka, theneon

Stacy Morgan said...

This is very sweet. Great job

Heather said...

Hi Shary,
Gorgeous card, love the colours and that image is so sweet!!
I know what you mean - some colours just don't photograph well do they.
hugs Heather xx

Rachel said...

what a beautiful card! love the image you used!

Els G. said...

Love your card! It's gorgeous! Love the image you used.
Els
x

Anonymous said...

Very cute card...this is my favorite HM image! Great job as always!! Thanks for joining us :)