Monday 3 November 2008

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

This week Trina has set the challenge of a sketch on A Spoon Full Of Sugar. Trina is a very talented lady , check out her blog here http://trinastreasures.blogspot.com/

Here is Trina's sketch

And here is my take on the sketch


I wasn't brave enough to change to a DL card , I've done square cards for ages now. So it's the usual square card I'm afraid. All the papers are from Basic Grey, Mellow range. The flowers are also die cuts from the range. The cute stamps and sentiment are all from Alota stamps. I had a packet arrive stuffed full with the new Alota stamps from Helene. You'll be seeing quite a bit of them I think. :0) The stamps are from an unmounted set called "Autumn Wishes Fall". I've coloured them in with promarkers. I stamped the sentiment onto a punched out strip using my SU word window punch and added a gem either side. And finally I added the brown ric rac.

If you would like to have a go at this week's challenge you can find it here


http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/


13 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Shary Your colouring is Amazing and i love the cute alota image,Hugs Debbie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a gorgeous autumnal scene Shary and such beautiful colours, Your colouring is fabulous as always, Hugs, Nikki x

Swaantje said...

Hi Shary,
what a cute card!*wow*
Love the image and the colours :o)

Hugs
Swaani

cats whiskers said...

This is Awesome Shary love your use of the fabulous papers and the image has been colputred to perfection,
Hugs Jacqui x

Monique said...

Your card is gorgious Shary. I love it !!!

Hugs Monique

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Shary, the papers and images are a perfect match!
Joanne x

flatis stempelwelt said...

Beautiful card Shary, a lovely image with a wonderful coloring.
Hugs, Sonja xxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful cute card, hope Milly is recovering well.

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous dear. So love the papers they are just beautiful. I am with you the large cards are really different for me.

Hannah said...

wow fab card Shary I love it. the colours are fab and the papers are great. the image is a brill choice

Mel said...

Lovely card and great colours ~ Mel

Annie said...

love the warm colours on this one Shary and the cute image you used. hugs, annie x

Trina said...

Oh my goodness lady, you are a card making machine!! I hadn't had a chance to look till today, and it took me forever to find your post!! There are so many fab cards on here!!
I love your image and coloring on this card. And your colors and those flowers are amazing!! Have a great day!