Wednesday 26 November 2008

Cute Card Thursday

This week's challenge on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog is

Lilac

Here is my card, plenty of lilac!

I've used papers and embellies from an old HOTP monthly kit. The image has been coloured in with promarkers, my poor prismas don't get a look in these days. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set called Warm Words and has been layered onto a SU word window punch shape. Simple but very lilacy!

The other DT members have again come up with some gorgeous creations you can see them all on the blog here

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

There is a prize this week for one lucky random winner from Papercraft Clearance. Pic on the blog.

8 comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

What a really lovely card. I absolutely love the stamp - will have to get one in my collection (whats it called). Love the lilac too - you can never have too much of this colour.

Jayne xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Shary, I love the colours and the cute image. have a good day

Monique said...

What a cutie !!! I love the colours, your colouring and the image of course :)).

Hugs Monique

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such gorgeous colours Shary and just love the cute and beautifully coloured Panduro girl, Hugs, Nikki x

Donalda said...

OH Shary just gorgeous and so beautiful colored hon. I am going to have to find time for this challenge my favorite color

Anonymous said...

Loved this card as soon as it went up!! its one fabby image and love your choice of lilac :)

Hugs, Marlene x

Shell said...

This stamp is so cute an the clours work so well together. Shellx

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, what a gorgeous and so cute card! I love the image and the snowflakes so much!

Thanks for the inspiration! ;-)

hugs Zimtschnecke/Bine