Wednesday 26 November 2008

Paper Craft Sketch Challenge

The sketch for this week's challenge on Paper Craft Planet looked like this


And here is my card that I've been trying to take a good photo of for the last hour!!!

I've used Cosmo Cricket papers for this and the sentiment, border and photo clips are from the same set. The main image is a stamp from Alota called "Bear with gifts". He has been coloured in with promarkers. Now the reason why I couldn't get a good photo is because the main image is sparkly. I covered the whole of the image with ultra thick embossing powder but mixed in some fine glitter when I was heating it. It looks lovely and glitter IRL. I then just added the two ribbon bows.

8 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

An absolutely fab card Shary, loving the image and the way you've coloured it, so effective! Hugs linda x

CraftyC said...

A great take on the sketch, fab card!
Clairex

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Shary, this is so cute. I will definitely head over and check out their stamps. Great job on the card...your coloring is terrific.

Helen said...

Fab card! I love the way the embossing/glitter looks!
Helen x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,brilliant colouring and papers ,love it ,Dawnxx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous Shary, i love the glittery panel.

Annie said...

ooo fabulous sparkle and such a cute image! hugs, annie x

Rach said...

a fabulous card shary. hugs rachxx