Wednesday 18 March 2009

Can anyone help me please? German speaker.

I had an email from Magnolia saying that they will be at a show in Dortmund Germany this month. I went to the site which is Creativa here http://westfalenhallen.de/messen/creativa/index.php but unfortunately my German is not that good that I can understand it. What I would like to know is.....

Will there be stalls there selling cardmaking/scrapbooking products?
If so which day will that be?
Can you tell me what sort of sellers go, will there be stamps and is so which manufacturers?

Many thanks.

1 comments:

Oma said...

I used google translate and got this:

Whether you are a beginner or a professional once a year, the creative CREATIVA for all interested parties is likely the largest and most varied design studio in Germany.

On a total of over 30,000 square meters, all the creative products and techniques under a common roof to find. The offer covers Needlecrafts felting, spinning and weaving, quilting, wood and metal work, silk painting and glass jewelry making, painting and drawing to pottery.

In addition to the exhibition in which some 450 exhibitors will present their creative products and explain the visitors are numerous special shows and interactive creative workshops offered at the self Participate Invite and shapes.

Business trends and inspiration for his creative hobby can be found in the CREATIVA not miss out on this and on 25 to 29 March 2009 in Dortmund visit.

Hope it helps!