Tuesday 3 March 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

This week's theme on the A Spoon Full Of Sugar blog is

Torn Edges

Here's my take on torn edges


Another new House Mouse stamp.I love these stamps. If anyone has any to sell second hand then I'm very interested. :0) This time it is called "Signing a card". Now, I couldn't get some browns in my promarkers from the shop I got to so I went to an office supply shop and found some copics. OMG expensive or what!!!! So I just bought 6 shades of varying browns. So I coloured the mouse in with these. Wow if I could afford them I'd change over but at nearly 5 euro a marker I think not!! I could tell a difference from the promarkers. The rest of the image was coloured with the promarkers. All the papers are from a Basic Grey pad called Perhaps. I have layered them up and tore most of the edges. The flowers are from Prima, aren't they gorgeous. I received them as a free gift from Simon says stamp with my new HM stamps. Must get some more of these in different colours. I then added the sentiment which is from a Stampin Up set.

This week we have a guest designer which is Caz. She has created a fab Anya card. The DT have again made some really gorgeous cards. Why not pop over and have a look and then take part?
You can find us here.

11 comments:

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Shary I love the cute HM image you have coloured him in beautifully,Hugs Debbie x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Shary, love it all!
Clairex

Annie said...

gorgeous card Shary with that adorable little mouse. Interesting what you say about the Copics - I can get the Ciao ones at my local art store for £1.99 or if I spend over £10 I get 20% discount. Don't know how this compares but if you want me to get you any just shout. Sorry I've not sent your images yet - I'll get them done this week, promise! hugs, annie x

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, Shary, this is awesome! What a fantastic card! I've never done the torn edges, but I love the look. I have some HM stamps I would like to clear out to make room for more. I'll get them out and let you know what I have.
Your mojo must be back, 'cause your card is fabulous!

cats whiskers said...

Oh Sweetie what a fabubulous card, you have coloured it so well, I find them very hard to colour but you have anage perfectly.
BTW I love the new look blg
Hugs Jacqui x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Shary, love the cute mouse and the pretty papers and colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Rach said...

this is gorgeous Shary, so sweet. love those mice.. and all the tearing that you have done, one fabby card.xx

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Shary, the image is adorable as are the pretty papers and flowers.
Joanne x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Shary, I love the papers you have used and you have coloured the cute image perfectly. have a good day

Iris said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cute papers and your coloring is brilliant.
Hugs
Iris

Helen said...

Beautiful card! All of those torn edges look fab!
Helen x