Tuesday 31 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Well I haven't done this challenge for a while so I thought I'd better give it a go this week. The challenge was for 1 circle, 2 ribbons and 3 stamps/images.
Here's my effort


I've used an image by Digital Stamp Oasis called "Rebecca rabbit the painter". You can find her here along with her other friends.I coloured her with copics and promarkers. So that's 1 of the 3 stamps/images. I then stamped around her using a Stampin Up stamp from Watercolour garden. I used the promarkers to stamp it. No 2 of the stamp/images. The sentiment is from Stampin Up again warm words, no 3 for the stamp/images. I stamped it onto a circle (1 circle) cut from my cricut and layered that onto a scallop, again from my cricut. All the papers are from a Stampin Up designer paper set called Cutie Pie. And then for the last requirement I have added the two ribbons, one red and one yellow.
The Papertake Weekly challenge is here.


4 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

That's fab Shary! Nice to see you for the challenge again :) Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

COCO said...

wo very gorgeous card and nice stamp :!!!!!!
hugs coco

Ellibelle said...

This is gorgeous, Shary. Love how you added the flowers around the image.

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Shary :-) You've coloured the image perfectly and the stamped flowers are a stroke of genious !!
Lorraine