Monday 2 March 2009

In Style Stamps - Method Monday

Each Monday a DT member of In Style Stamps takes their turn at Method Monday. I chose to show how to make a Spring Card today.



If you would like to see the template and how to make one I have put details up on the In Style Stamps blog here.
I have used a stamp from In Style called Roxy and I have paper pieced her. All the papers, cards, ribbons and embellies come from an In Style Stamps Inspiration kit. The kit is gorgeous. The papers are from the Bo Bunny Sweetie Pie range.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Shary, this card just makes me smile!

MichelleO said...

This is so great! I love the fun image and I adore your template of the card.. I must make one myself!
HUGS
MichelleO

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Shary, love the fun image and the wonderful colouring and lo. Hugs Nikki x

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful springcard. The dp and image are so sweet. Gr marja

** Isa ** said...

Hi Love... This card is sooooooooooooo funky. Absolutely love it jsut like the rest of your creation. I'm now back to the land of crafting and I'm so enjoying catching up with all the blogs I have sooooooooo missed...

Big hug to you :o)

Unknown said...

Oh I love this - it reminds me of when Samantha dressed up as "Foxy Brown" in Sex & The City (a sad addiction of mine!). I love these Spring cards - haven't made one for AGES. Must do so immediately! Lol Lynn ♥

Annie said...

Fabby spring card Shary and I love those papers! hugs, annie x