Saturday 21 March 2009

Inky Impressions 1st Design Team Call

Inky Impressions are looking for their very first DT ever. Well I have to admit I had never heard of their stamps but I went to the blog to have a nosey, as you do! Well was I impressed the little girl stamps are adorable and right up my street IYKWIM. I just love LiLi, she is saying shshsh and is really cute. So anyway Nicole says that she is looking for members from "all over the world" so I thought I'd give it a go. The criteria was to make a post about the call and submit two of your cards using some sort of colouring medium. Well you know I always use promarkers , so these two cards have been coloured with them.

My first card is a card I did only a little while ago but I loved the way it turned out, so I decided to show this one.Details can be found here.



And my second card is this House Mouse card that I made for my MIL for Mother's Day.
Details are here.


So I have everything crossed as I'd love to work with the Inky Impressions images, they are so cute!

4 comments:

** Isa ** said...

Fab cards Shary. Stuffing yourself with choccies seem to be the perfect day for me... YUMMY... Good luck for the DT call...

{BIG HUGS} xxx

Desire Fourie said...

What a characterful card this is. You have coloured that image beautifully and it makes me feel like lying down on my back and sharing some truffles. Hugs from Desire

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely cards and the last image is so cute. Would love to swap with you but have not Messy Rabbit stamps I'm afraid!

Annie said...

fabby cards Shary and good luck for the DT slot. hugs, annie x