Thursday 19 March 2009

Thankful Thursday sketch challenge

Each week one of the DT members for In Style stamps must create a sketch for people to follow. It must also have some kind of Thank you on it as a sentiment. It was my turn this week. I'm not that good at making sketches but I had a go and came up with this one.


So here is my card using the sketch.



I've used an In Style stamp called Pam for this card and coloured her with promarkers. All the papers and the flowers are from the Basic Grey range, Mellow. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts clear stamp set. The brads,gems and ribbon are from my stash.
You can find all the details of the sketch challenge on the In Style stamps blog here.

7 comments:

Annie said...

fabby card Shary and a great sketch too! enjoy your day. hugs, annie x

Maria said...

Oooh, your sketch is FABULOUS Shary! Well done. I definitely have to try it out. Your card turned out beautiful too. . .your coloring as always is fantastic. Love the pretty dp too!!

Maria

Jodi said...

Very cute card for the sketch challenge!! Love how you colored her! I am on the Alota DT with you.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

debby4000 said...

fabulous card and I love that sketch.

** Isa ** said...

I just so love those stamps!!! Ordered a couple to start with but will definitely get some more! :op
Love the sketch.

{hugs}xxx

MichelleO said...

Wonderful card! Love the sketch I am hoping to give it a try this weekend!
HUGS
MichelleO

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Shary and love the image and great papers, love the little bones too. Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x