Monday 30 March 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar

This week's theme for the A Spoon Full Of Sugar is actually a sketch by Lim. It's a gorgeous sketch. Here it is

And here is my card

I've made a hybrid card this week. That is the main image is a stamp and the papers are a digital scrapkit. The image is from Sugar Nellie and is one of the Gorjuss Girls and she is called "Just a girl". I've coloured her with promarkers. The papers are from a Suzanne Woolcott scrapkit called The Gorjuss Goth Scrapkit. The words also come in the kit.

This week we have my friend Debby from "A Scrapjourney" blog as a guest designer. I'm always drooling over her work and when I asked her to be GD I was over the moon when she said yes. Her card for this week's challenge is gorgeous!!!

We also have a fantastic prize this week for one lucky winner of two new release stamps from Whimsy stamps. They are rainy day Emma and Baseball Connor. So it's well worth having a go at Lim's sketch. You can find all the details for this week's challenge and browse over the DT's cards here.

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the gorjuss girl and papers.
I was over the moon too to be asked to be a Guest, thank you for asking me.
Luv
Debby

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the kit Shary and so perfect for the image, I love your colouring and her highlights in her hair look fab, Big Hugs, Nikki x

cats whiskers said...

I adore this goth Gorjuss just so perfect hun and the colours are just right, YOU ROCK!!!!!
Hugs Jacqui x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Shary, I love the papers and colours

** Isa ** said...

Fab sketch and this card ROCKS!!! Used to be a Goth for years!!!!!! Brings back loads if memories :op but makes me feel very old too :o(

{BIG HUGS} xxx

COCO said...

Gorgeous card, loving the colours !!!
Hugs coco

Debbie said...

This is just gorgeous Shary.love this fabby kit.Might have to go have a look, lol
Hugs Debbie x

Lim said...

Gorgeous card Shary, as usual. Beautiful coloring and details. I'm glad that you like the sketch :))
Love the color combo :)
Hugs,
LIM

Camilla said...

Wow!! I love this card Shary! It is really cool:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Caryn said...

Love the goth gorguss look - I know a teenager who would kill for this card!! (literally! lol).

Hugs,
Caryn xxx