Monday 23 March 2009

House Mouse Monday Challenge

This week's challenge on the House Mouse Monday challenge was to make a shaped card, not rectangle or square. Well anyone who visits my blog regularly will know I only really do the rectangle or square cards, so this was a good challenge for me.
Here is my round card


I've used another of my HOTP cardmaking kits for this one as I coloured the image first and then thought the colours of the papers were ideal. The image was stamped onto a nesty circle and then layered onto a bigger one. The image is called "Grape Dreams" and I've coloured it with promarkers and copics. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set called Riveting and has been stamped onto a circle and then layered onto a scalloped circle. All the scalloped circles have been cut with my Cricut using the Mini Monograms cartridge.
You can find the House Mouse Monday Challenge blog here.

17 comments:

Suzy said...

Good morning!
You certainly stepped up to the challenge - your card is adorable! I love the different and fun colors, and your mousey coloring is fabulous. An all around fun card.

Thank you so much for playing in the HM&F challenge!
Suzy
http://blog.papermonkey.org

Desire Fourie said...

How precious this card is. Just love all the house mouse images and this one is no exception. Love the round card and the colours. Hugs from Desire

America said...

SUPER fun and Vibrant HM card. Great job on htis challenge. I Love it!

Sandra1968 said...

Cute card with a great colour combination.

CraftyC said...

Your card is brilliant Shary, love the colours and a fab shape!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Super job. I love the shape you chose. TFS

Larissa said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors you used.

Hugs,
Larissa

scrappyyankee said...

Wow so pretty! Love the color combo.

Mickey

scrapperjulia said...

Great job on the challenge, love the colors and all of the circles!

Annie said...

love the bright colours on this card Shary, and the cute little house mouse too! hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love that sweet image and fab papers too.
luv
Debby

** Isa ** said...

This is jsut darling... The colours are lovely too...

{BIG HUGS} xxx

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute. Great coloring and I like your shape.

Heather said...

Fabulous card Shary. Gorgeous colours and papers and your cute image is so fantastically coloured.
Thanks for playing at HM.
hugs Heather xx

Nancy said...

Very cute! Love that image.

Carmen O. said...

What a Fantastic card! I love the colors and the shape. So very pretty!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card luv the papers you have used, sue.x