Thursday 12 March 2009

Cute Card Thursday

Wow it's our 1 year celebration day today, can you believe 1 year ago the Cute Card Thursday blog was started? The blog has had a facelift, gorgeous turquoise and teal colours now and all of the original DT have made cards this week as Marlene has returned as GD. Also there are 5! different prizes this week!!
So to celebrate all this the theme this week is........

Celebration (of course).

Katharina made a sketch this week for the challenge, here it is


And here is my card


I've used all Basic Grey papers. I received the image from Fran a while back now but thought she was perfect for the theme. The image is from Stamping Bella and is from the Chichiboulie fairies range. I coloured her with promarkers. The sentiment if from the Riveting set from Stampin Up.I layered it onto some scalloped circles using papers from the BG set. The blooms have been layered and a brad put into the centre. And to finish off I added some turquoise gems.

For all the details of the challenge and to take a look at the fab prizes on offer just go over to the blog here.

12 comments:

Frances said...

I was just thinking I've not used mine yet & forgot I stamped you some LOL. She is fabulous in those colours Shary and perfect for the challenge.

Hope you & yours are good. Hugs, Fran x

Leann said...

Love it Shary ~ those papers & colours are just perfect :)
Hugs x

Katharina Frei said...

Love your card Shary. The image is too cute and all the different pink papers harmonise perfectly.
Katharina x

Annie said...

lovely bright colours for this cutie Shary - fabby card. hugs, annie x

Deb said...

fabulous card Shary, the papers are so pretty and I adore this sweet fairy, always meant to order some of these, they are all so gorgeous!

Have a great day, hugs Debx

Anonymous said...

How adorable this is!! I really LOVE it!! :) Love the papers and colors too!! TFS!

Andrea, said...

Fab card Shary, I love the image and papers. Have a good evening

Maria said...

Hey Shary. . .wow, love all the pretty layering to your card. . .the colors are so pretty too! The tag shape is perfect! Such a pretty card!

Maria

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shary, the colours and papers are beautiful and I love the fab image.
The new Robot stamps from Alota look great...have to start saving my pennies! Debbie x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Gorgeous card Shary and im loving the papers youv'e used here they are totally stunning! hope you are well and having a good week. Hugs Linda x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, gorgeous colours.

Helen said...

Fab card! Love the image!
Helen x