Saturday 14 March 2009

Sketch Saturday

It's my last week this week for being GD for the Sketch Saturday challenge blog. I really have enjoyed it, thank you Debbie for asking me. I had two great sketches to work with. Here is this week's sketch


And here is my card


I have used a House Mouse stamp called "Java Jumpers". I've used both copics and promarkers to colour the image. All the papers, ribbon and embellies are from a HOTP kit. The sentiment has been printed out using the computer.

As always the DT have done a stunning job with the sketch, you can see all their cards and details of how to join in with the challenge here.

14 comments:

Mariska said...

What a gorgeous stamp, it must be so much fun to colour. Love what you did with the sketch. Thank you so much for joining us the past two weeks, loved seeing your work!! Have a lovely weekend!

xxx
Mariska

COCO said...

oh very gorgeous Card !!!!
your colouring is very perfect and very wonderful stamp !!!!
thanks for joining us the past two weeks !!!!
good week-end
COCO

Annie said...

fabby card with those cute HM characters and your colouring is amazing! enjoy your weekend, hugs, annie x

CraftyC said...

Wow Shary, this is stunning, coloured beautifully!!
Clairexx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a gorgeous image and your colouring is beautiful Shary, Hope your having a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shary, I really love the HM image and your colouring is stunning..Thanks again for joining us as GD foe the past two weeks... I knew your card would be brill...they always are!
Have a great weekend. Debbie x

Tania said...

Love this image I work in a Coffee roasting plant and see great humour in it Love the colouring!

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow what a gorgeous card!! Love the sweet image and your fantastic colouring.
Hugs
Moni

Deb said...

fabulous card Shary, I so love that stamp, you have the best collection of stamps, I am sure I never see the same one twice!
Hope you have a great sunday! hugs Debx

Maria said...

Awesome card, Shary. . .your house mouse is adorable and love your layout. Awesome job coloring the HM image. . so pretty.

Maria

Zoe said...

Hello Shary, I love the adorable house mouse image and I love the gorgeous colouring.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Full of Beans...too funny!

jjcreations said...

Awesome card and a wonderful colouring job. Joan

Helen said...

This is fab - such a fun card! Love the image!
Helen x