Wednesday 4 March 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge

This week's theme on the Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge blog is

Double the Trouble

This week our theme is Double Trouble and we would like to see you have twice the fun and use doubles on your ATC, such as two flowers, two ribbons, two papers and even two images if you can manage it!

I think I misinterpreted it a bit and thought it meant two people making trouble!!! That's why I've done the girl with her cat, I know my little girl and our cat cause havoc in our house!


For my ATC I have first used a Basic Grey Scarlett's letter paper for the background. I then stamped over it with the flower stamp from Rhonna Farrer and then the butterfly stamp from Technique Tuesday in black stazon and then clear embossed them. The images are from the Gorjuss girls set from Funky Kits. They have been coloured with promarkers. The sentiment "Double Trouble" was made with a dymo machine. I then just distressed the edges with sandpaper.
The DT girls have made some great ATCs , all different but all as lovely. Why not go and have a look and join in? You can find the details here.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

oh Shary this is gorgeous I just love the papers and you colouring is wonderful. Sue :o)

Annie said...

it's a fabby ATC Shary and certainly a double load of trouble! great interpretation of the theme - we need lots of different ideas for inspiration! hugs, annie x