Wednesday 11 March 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge

This week the theme for the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge blog is

One for the Men.

And here is my ATC


I've used a Hanglar image and coloured him with promarkers.I then adhered him with 3D pads. The background is a stamp by Alota and has been coloured in the same way. When I'd done all this the top left looked a little bare so I added the Magnolia sun stamp. The sentiment has been made with a tape writer.

Our March guest designer is Kellie and she has made a wonderful ATC using Magnolia stamps.
The DT have used lots of different stamps this week, why not go over and have a look? You can find us here.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Fabby ATC Shary with that cute Hanglar boy, love the background, it looks so summery and green - ah I wish! hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

Great ATC Shary - such a lovely scene. Lol Lynn ♥

debby4000 said...

He is so cute, fabulous ATC

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the cute image and the colours. Michele x

Debbie said...

Fabulous ATC Shary, I love the scene you have created and your colouring is gorgeous.
I was looking at the image for a hile as the colours you have used reminded me of something ...at first I thought of Rupert the bear...but it has just come to me...Noddy! lol Debbie x

MichelleO said...

wonderful little guy! Great ATC
HUGS
MichelleO

Maria said...

Oooh, such a beautiful vibrant ATC. Love your coloring. . .the scenary is fantastic. . .it just brings the ATC to life. That image is adorable. Gosh there's so many cute images out there! I want them ALL! LOL!

Maria

CraftyC said...

Awww, this is a gorgeous ATC Shary, ovely stamps used!
Clairex